Message for Readers

If you find this blog post useful to your work or if you have interacted with me and have found my sharing helpful, you can pay it forward as follows :

1) Share what you know freely to all who are able to listen with no expectation of reward.

2) If you make big bucks, donate some of that to charity and give back to tech by becoming an angel investor or LP. You can learn more about AngelCentral at https://www.angelcentral.co/investors/membership


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Reflecting on my past thoughts on the Entrepreneurial Journey + MORE!

I just gave a talk at Hwa Chong about my last 12 years journey and I realize that i have changed so much during these 12 years. Both as a person and as an entrepreneur. So i resolve to do 3 things. 1) I will collate all my past articles written and post them into this blog as a central store. I will give an updated commentary on what i think now compared to what i think then. 2) There have been more exits of late. I will start a series of articles analyzing each exit since i find that most news channels do not really analyze and just repeat key points from the press releases given to them. 3) I will attempt to publicize the articles i write above. Not sure if there will be any results but it will fun as an experiment. I always wondered if i can run an active blog. So there.

1 comment: